Become a Partner
Any non-government organization is eligible to become an ICAN partner organization. No joining fee or annual subscription is required, although financial and other relevant contributions are welcome. Prospective partner organizations are requested to endorse ICAN’s partnership pledge and complete the application form below.
Learn more about what it means to become an ICAN partner with our one-pager and background paper.
Applications will be considered on the basis of the ICAN Partnership Application form and with consideration for demonstrated intention to carry out activities to promote the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons.
Partner organizations agree to:
- Recognise the humanitarian consequence of nuclear weapons
- Support the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons
Promote the full implementation and universalisation of the Treaty on the Prohibition of
Nuclear Weapons and to identify publicly with ICAN
- Keep ICAN staff informed of plans and activities in support of the ICAN’s objectives, and operate non-violently.
Partner organizations are entitled and encouraged to:
- Sign up to ICAN’s e-mail list of partner organizations to receive campaign updates and information about decisions of the international steering group and request the steering group to consider any campaign-related issue.
- Request, use and publicize ICAN materials in accordance with ICAN’s communications policies, and seek technical and strategic support from the steering group and international staff team
Applications will be reviewed on a quarterly basis: at end of February, May, August and November. If your application has been accepted, you will be informed 1-2 weeks after these dates. If your application has been accepted, you will be informed 1-2 weeks after these dates.