75 years after Hiroshima – the need for new steps to disarmament August 06, 2020 at 3:00pm - 8pm Online at Zoom, register here: https://fn.se/engagera-dig/kalender/hiroshima/ Stockholm, Stockholm County Sweden Organised by: Jens Petersson
The United Nations Association of Sweden and the Swedish Peace and Arbitration Society cordially invite you to attend a Zoom webinar on the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons (TPNW), no-first-use, ending nuclear sharing and other topics on the disarmament agenda.
Confirmed speakers at the webinar are:
- President Annelie Börjesson, United Nations Association of Sweden
- President Agnes Hellström, Swedish Peace and Arbitration Society
- President Åsa Lindström, Swedish Physicians Against Nuclear Weapons
- Dr Tytti Erästö, Stockholm International Peace Research Institute
- Dr Moritz Kütt, Institute for Peace Research and Security Policy at the University of Hamburg (IFSH)
Time, place and registration:
Thursday the 6th of August, 3 pm to 4.30 pm.
The meeting will take place via the Zoom video conference platform.
All registered participants will receive an e-mail with a link to the meeting.
Submit your registration at https://fn.se/engagera-dig/kalender/hiroshima/
no later than August 4th.