Public Witness August 06, 2021 at 3:00pm - 5pm Howard and Bank Streets New London, CT 06320 United States Organised by: The CT Committee for the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons
Join us on Friday, August 6 from 3pm to 5pm at the corners of Bank & Howard Streets in New London. We will have signs and banners to share, as well as a water station in the shade nearby.
Safety & Nonviolence Guidelines:
(1) I will wear a mask at all times if I am not vaccinated.
(2) I will keep a distance of 6 feet from others not part of my household.
(3) My attitude will be one of openness and respect toward all I encounter.
(4) I will not use physical violence or verbal abuse toward any person.
(5) I will not damage any property.
(6) I will not bring or use any alcohol or drugs other than for medical purposes.
(7) I will not carry any weapons.
To take part in more actions against nuclear weapons and the military-industrial complex in Connecticut, please sign up here: https://docs.google.com/.../1FAIpQLScoNTRN2T9.../viewform...